Wideboys

Wideboys
"Lord" Marton Tilman (left) and Roland Tilman

Sunday 10 November 2013

10. Emails from London fashion Exchange Staff to the Authors of This blog

Here are a selection of emails I have received in the last 48 hours. Readers are free to make their own conclusions:





I am emaling you about the website you have put up about 'London Fashion Exchange' being a spam.

I went to the fashion exchange today which was apparantly the "training" at a hotel in Croydon called 'Croydon Park Hotel', and they made me and around 20 people sign a contract which they didnt make us read. They also took £85 from all the people there including me. The man that was the 'trainer' told us that he was going to email us later that day, i've been waiting for this email that he was going to send me for a while now and i've recieved nothing. I've tried to email, text and call this man but no one has got back to me. 

I'm really angry and I was hoping that you would be able to help me and all the people that have been scamed. Please tell me what I can do next. Should I take them to court?


--------------------

Just to let you know I was paid today


--------------------

Hello,

I just got your email about London fashion exchange and I took a look at your blog. I was one of the people stupid enough to pay for training then  realised it was all a bit weird. I was just curious to know what you were doing about the situation?

Best wishes

****************


--------------------

Heyaa, I'm working for LFE and haven't got paid since August. May I have your phone number please as I find it easier to talk about it through a phone call rather than typing everything up. If your not comfortable giving your number out, you can contact me on 0******************

Kind regards,

**************


--------------------
Hi,

I've had bad experience from the London Fashion Exchange and they seem quite dodgy to me as well. I've been working with them for a month now. I have been contacting a lady called benessa through email asking her to allocate me a shift and she did not give me a shift for the weekend. This has happened twice and I sent her an informal email because I was unhappy with the delay and then she replied to me more than a week later.

Also I was told at the training that I will get paid on the 5th of November and that I had to send the invoicing through email by the 25th of October. Then at the beginning of the month benessa emailed me saying that I was going to get paid on the 8th of November instead of the 5th.

*********************


--------------------


Hello

I will no longer be taking up the job because I will not be able to collect 40 names.
And I would like to get a refund on the money I paid towards the training.

********************



--------------------

Hi I'm so glad to hear I'm not along. I agree with all of you. First off all, I think its wrong that they ask (young people) you to pay £85 for training when it's only basic things to learn (the money doesn't cover the training) I think that's why they target young people. LFE only what's to gain more money, I just don't think it real. I'm still trying to co act my team leader!


--------------------

 Good Morning,

I definitely believe you should look into the company, I was working with LFE for two weeks and kept receiving complaints about the company from normal people at Westfields. Then I was approached by Westfield security who told me that LFE did not hold the licence for carrying out market research on there premises. They had also mentioned Roland Tilmans name claiming to have had a meeting about him the previous day along with the fact that they could not get in contact with him.

Me and my friends had decided to reclaim our refund as the training was inadequate and the job seemed dodgy. We contacted Tre who is supposedly one of the managers for LFE and after a long argument he asked us to come meet him at his Canary Wharf office. We went along to meet him and after a lengthy conversation he had decided to give us a refund; asking us to email there accounting team. As soon as we left the building we had sent emails regarding our refund and received no replies. We carried on doing so throughout the whole week and I personally had sent around 42 emails.

Soon we decided enough was enough and returned to there office demanding a refund by constantly ringing Tre. We threatened to phone the police and had also entered there building claiming to do so. After this Joe had phoned us, he took our details and soon enough returned our money.


--------------------
                               
I'm agree with you, I'm also not happy with this company which promises false reality only to gain more money for its economic interests. In fact 85 £ for a training of 1 day means asking much than that they have done, they must almost give me a product to quantify the value of this money.

But I'm from ************* and nobody give me the job in London, so in that occasion I accepted where I had needed of a good job, without knowing the consequence,   thinking that your company promitted good perspective.

Do you have to suggest a job to do in London with a Master's degree in Business Management?

I'm grateful if you give me an advice.


--------------------

Do you get your first months payment at all?

I'm still in my trial period if I don't get paid will you be able to support me in trying to refund my training money & how can I help you. Many thanks *****************


--------------------

Hi

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one that's felt unsure about the London fashion exchange I was so worried after the training when I wasn't being given my first shift I had to send quite a few emails and I called joe so many times until I finally was given my first shift. Just everything seemed so dodgy after the training and paying £85 for the training I so regret doing that. I'm so glad your doing something about it and your here to help


--------------------
               
Hi,
I had a lot of doubts about London Fashion Exchange and your email just confirmed everything.
Firstly, I went for my interview with someone called Joe who tried to get me to pay for the training right then but I said I needed to think it through and he told me to ring him when I decided to make the transaction. When I finally made the mistake of paying the 85£ I rang about 10 times in the next week as he wouldnt pick up and finally got a text that simply said 'can't speak right now. Text.' And he still didnt reply to my texts and told me he was busy when I got through to him by phonecall. I eventually sent a message on the London Fashion Exchange website and managed to book for the training session.
We met the girl from new zealand and this other boy who was only 17 - both who we were told got promoted within weeks of working for the company and were earning big bucks. However, even after a month of working for the company and meeting a bunch of people, me and others have not heard of a single market researcher being 'promoted'. After the training it took several emails to eventually get my first shift.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** After my 4 shifts I emailed  numerous times to ask about a distributing roles but no reply. Also they claim that we can do shifts in a variety of locations and that flexible hours are available but another market researcher and I have only been given *************  shifts on saturdays. The girl from new zealand also told us we could go in the shopping centre in croydon to do our market research when it rained but when we went there and got warned as we weren't actually licensed to be there. I have recently sent my invoice and scared I wont get paid!


-----------------

What's this about
They have taken money from my partner and not contacted her at all what can we do about this

*******************



--------------------

Hi I've been reading your emails regarding the LFE and their schemes, I want to thank you for updating us. I have chosen to e-mail you using a different address to hide my identity.

I would like your advice on getting the money back that was paid for the 'training'. What do I do?

I have a couple of other people who also want their money back as it was not worth it as well as it being 'fake'.



Kind regards



Anonymous


--------------------

Hello, 
I am so happy that I have found someone who believes that this 'London fashion exchange' company is scamming us. I worked for the for two days just calling people up and booking them in for interviews, regardless of whether they seem right for the company or not. I am now fighting to receive my money back that i paid for training which i can honestly tell you wasn't worth my time or money. 
I'd love to hear about your experience with the company.
Please get back to me as soon as you can

Thank-you

Kind Regards

--------------------

hi i've worked there 4 shifts and now i don't get replys for any more shifts. They also havent payed me for the completed shifts. in the beggining i thought they were a little dodgy but was desperate for a job so i payed the 'training fee' and a took a 'good opportunity to make good money'.

--------------------


Hi, I worked for them for a month basically did my four trials and emailed them to pay me and they replied back saying they can't pay me back because some of my contacts have not been identified yet but I'm 100% sure all my contacts details were correct. They are supposed to pay me £120 but haven't. How do I get my money? 

-------------------- 


Hi Tom, its *********** from market research. Just to let you know that I am one of the people that did not get paid due to unverified names and I am really frustrated with the company. I have some email exchanging with the company and I recognise both Tre and Joe. Please let me know whats going on I'm really comfused. Please get back to me.



Many Thanks


--------------------

Hi veniamin
I have read your blogs about london fashion exchange and I am glad I came across this.

I too worked for them and they are con artists.

Please please do contact me about this I would love to talk to you about your experience and hopefully we expose these fraudsters.

My contact number is 0*************


You can me anytime tomorrow.

Kind regards


***********


--------------------

That's great finally they got caught thanks.  Can we claim our money from them? 



--------------------

I have reported the LFE to the police actionfraud.police.uk, please pass this one to everyone and report them to the police and hopefully this goes to court and we all get out refunf back. thank you.

*************************

--------------------

Hello my name is ***** ************** and i have made the mistake of paying london fashion exchange 85 pound. Ive been trying to get my money back for more than a month but no luck. What shall i do?



1 comment:

  1. Another one here for you:

    London School of Business and Finance. In October 2013 Britain's ITV aired "Exposure: Undercover Colleges". We need to warn potential students that the investigation highlighted yet another area which the UK government has failed to regulate properly. Private colleges like the LSBF, often set up by foreign nationals, are established to attract overseas students. The "Exposure" programme filmed several students demanding refunds of fees for a range of legitimate reasons. Undercover reporters also filmed staff saying that the "college" had a policy of "no refunds".

    The investigation seemed to demonstrate that the London School of Business and Finance concentrated on improving the finances of its owners. The students appeared to be a secondary consideration.

    Source: http://interfraud.org/

    ReplyDelete